Costi Hinn is the president and founder of For the Gospel, a ministry that provides sound doctrine for everyday people through weekly videos, articles, and a podcast. He is a graduate of Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary and serves as a pastor at Shepherd’s House in Arizona, where he resides with his wife and four children.
Quotes from More Than A Healer
1. Sickness and death are the result of sin and the fallen world we live in. (Pg. 13)
2. The Bible teaches that no one can truly have peace without the divine protection that Jesus provides. His protection is not for your stuff; it’s for your soul. (Pg. 30)
3. No pandemic, no peril, no persecution, no diagnosis, can compare with what God is doing in you and through you when you stand on his promises for peace. (Pg. 34-35)
4. Your life on earth is but a grain of sand when compared with the endless shores of eternity. (Pg. 50)
5. Deliverance from your sin is more important than deliverance from suffering. (Pg. 57)
6. Being a Christian doesn’t mean we are immune to complaining, but it does mean we have a solution to it. (Pg. 91)
7. Contentment is a priceless treasure of Christian character. (Pg. 93)
8. Even though suffering is like a school you’re never excited to graduate from, the degree you earn opens doors and opportunities that can make you grateful-yes, grateful- for whatever you‘ve endured. (Pg. 96)
9. The gospel is what compels us to love, because the gospel is what shows us how unlovable we truly are. (Pg. 123)
10. God doesn’t promise to remove all pain and make your life easy, but the Bible makes it clear that he will take you through your pain and make something beautiful out of it in the end. (Pg. 158)
To purchase a copy of More Than A Healer, click here.